Why John Banks Group?
A few reasons you will want to do business with John Banks - the Why Us!
We are a family run business and have been since 1974, we work together as a team and have our own ethics all about treating customers fairly because we really are a bit old fashioned as we want to treat our customers the same as we would expect to be treated ourselves! In our "On-boarding training" for our staff we nurture our staff to love everyone as if they were their Nanna!
We want to give you a great customer experience every time you visit one of our dealerships. We strive to adhere to our Ethics Policy in that we are honest, fair and act with respect and compassion.
It's all very good saying these things here on the internet but we really do strive to offer an unrivalled level of customer care and we believe we do. We also believe that by dealing honestly and transparently with our customers we earn their trust, their loyalty and they then feel they can rely on us to look after their vehicles until they come back to replace them.
The rules applied:
The Company will be truthful and not deliberately mislead - we will be direct and will also not speak in "car" talk!
The Company will not make promises that can't be kept - if we have a problem with delivery or supply or have been held up working on your car - we will tell you or even show you via video!
The Company will maintain fairness and equality at all times.
The Company will be responsible and accountable for its actions - if you need to speak to a Director - one is always on hand and in work.
The Company will value the abilities and contributions of others - we appreciate our staff and their dedication and this comes through when we do business with our customers.
The Company will operate in ways that are socially responsible.
The Company will maintain an awareness of the needs of others.
10 TOP REASONS TO PURCHASE FROM JOHN BANKS GROUP
Winners - We achieve top rankings with the manufacturers at all our sites and consistently perform to the highest levels winning leagues and awards from all our manufacturers for our dedication and quality of service.
Top Reviews - 9.1 Score on Trust Pilot - Of course we would like to be 10/10 but there is always something little that we just can't help!
Transparent - We really do offer great finance solutions with some of the lowest APR levels available in the area on our used cars as well as being totally transparent in our quest to give our customers the right deal to suit their budget and needs
Competitive - Our prices are highly competitive and discounted in order that we can match any other deal you will find in the UK. We check these prices daily as we are aware price is very important to our customers with cars advertised on Motors, Auto Trader, Car Curus, Honest John, Parkers and many more for our customers to review.
Hands-on - Our Management Team are completely hands-on, they get to know you and your family so that you can enjoy a very personal buying experience that is both stress free, budget concious and you know you have a good deal.
Guidance - Our customers are not sold vehicles by sales people - they are assisted in the purchase of their next vehicle!
Advise - Our staff advise on everything to do with your vehice from the finance solution through to the protection which includes budgeting for Service Plans, Extending your Warranty - even Warranty 4 Life, Cosmetic Maintenance to keep your car in tip top condition, AA Breakdown Assistance, Mats, car seats, dog guards, we can offer a one stop solution so our team are trained to advise.
Passionate - We are passionate about our Company, the staff, the products and our services.
Technology - We are continually looking for ways to focus on innovation, creation and growth in order that we can keep our costs to a minimum in order to remain at the forefront of the ever changing motor industry and now offer online reservation and soon purchase.
UK Wide supply - We have customers from all corners of the United Kingdom and have delivery facilities for the whole of the UK so our customers can buy with confidence whereever they live.
So, how do you know our prices are competitive?
- We have a full time Used Vehicle Purchasing Manager who purchases vehicles monthly from throughout the UK including BMW, Ford, Vauxhall, Mercedes, Seat, Mini, Peugeot, Audi, Volkswagon and more - we can also source vehicles for you if we do not have what you want in stock.
- All our used stock cars go through AA Approval process as we are an AA Approved Dealer and are supplied with a Service, MOT and Warranty
- We check our used car stock against the UK advertised stock using up to date technology and software supplied by Car Gurus, Auto Trader, AA Cars and Motors.co.uk in association with Manheim Auctions
How do you know our Finance Rates are competitive?
- As we are licenced with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under our Consumer Credit Licence we have to report our sales, policies and standards, with this we have to prove you have not been misled in any way regarding the suitability of your products and as such are able to offer our customers finance rates based on our approval status and as we have such great customers we are able to offer lower advertised rates than a lot of our competitors due to the amount of approved finance deals we write so instead of advertising 11.9% APR like some of our nearby competitors we are able to offer 7.9% APR for our Used cars with special rates down to as low as 6.9% APR at peak times. With a number of our manufacturer cars at 0% APR this certainly goes down well with our customers but overall we sign up over 70% of our sales with a finance solution - gone are the days of cash deals I am afraid - its now all about the monthly amount!
Whose in Charge at John Banks Group?
- The answer to that one is - the Managment Team - Mark Banks is the Managing Director who runs the day to day management of the franchises, Melanie Banks-Browne is the Chief Executive who manages the Company workings, the infrastructure, systems and HR, Justin Banks is the Suzuki Sales Director supporting the Suzuki team's at both sites whilst Chris Hepton is our Operations Director who deals with day to day working operations in the Honda divisions as well as support in marketing and HR, Andy Smith works at our head office as the Finance Director and heads up the team of Accountants and Accounts Assistants throughout the group but works closely with Melanie Banks-Browne on the finance side. Mark Evans is our Cambridge Sales Director and oversees both Cambridge Honda and Renault sites over four locations as Cambridge is our busiest location overall. John Banks the founder and Mary Banks are still Directors but retired a number of year's ago and do not have input in the day to day performance of the company.
- Should you wish to speak to any of the Directors personally please email first firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or Mark Evans - email@example.com
Message from the Board
"I want our Company to be considered one of the best places to purchase a vehicle and have your car maintained by offering up to date affordable products and service work whilst keeping up with technology, training and the development of my staff, my systems, the return on our investment with staff and customer confidence at the forefront of our business in growth and change for the automotive industry in the years to come" Melanie Banks-Browne
PS - And as you will see from the pictures above - we also work closely with charities we believe in and give back to the community in our areas!