In 2018, the Monkey had a popular re-introduction to the Honda line up. Inspired by the original (but also as a usefully fun 125cc motorcycle fit for the 21st century) a brand-new Monkey cheered up the roads of Europe.
Now, for 2022, the Monkey gets an engine upgrade, a larger gearbox, refinements to the suspension, a brand-new colour and detail improvements, further widening its ‘smile’ factor and building-in extra day-to-day usability
The Retail Price is £3,899.
• New 124cc air-cooled engine delivers 6.9kW power and 11Nm torque
• Addition of 5-speed gearbox improves cruising speed
• Steel frame, USD forks and 12-inch diameter tyres
• Twin rear shocks feature two-stage springs to deal with rough surfaces
• Rear carrier available as an official accessory
• Wet weight of 104kg, with wheelbase of 1,145mm and 775mm seat height
• Digital circular LCD meter
• Full premium LED lighting
• IMU control reduces rear lift under braking
• ‘Answer back’ system for easy identification
Available for pre-order now.
The 2022 Monkey 125 will be available in three colour schemes: Pearl Glittering Blue **NEW FOR 2022**, Bananna Yellow and Pearl Nebula Red