In line with our business coming out of lock-down we have new guidelines for service Visitors in order to keep our customers, staff and the wider community safe.
Please ensure that you follow our responsible safety guidance - we would appreciate your complete co-operation in strictly adhering to the guidance we are issuing in your confirmation correspondence.
- If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of ill-health including a cough, high temperature, breathlessness or loss of taste please CANCEL your appointment and re-appoint for another date.
- Please maintain our distancing guidelines and follow all instructions on site.
- Please sanitise at our sanitisation stations on entering any of our buildings.
- People visiting MUST be from the same household
- You will be asked to sit at our safety screens to prevent any contamination over the top of the shielding screens when discussing your vehicle requirements with any of our staff.
- Please refrain from touching surfaces
- Please note all our sites are APPOINTMENT ONLY FROM 11TH MAY 2020