The plan will provide 4 quarterly maintenance inspections per annum, it will comprise of a cleanse and visual check on the items listed in below to ascertain whether these items require any treatment/repairs and if a treatment/repair can be applied.
- Measure tread depth across all sections of each tyre
- Check for any tyre damage (including punctures)
- Check for any contamination or foreign objects
- Check for any ageing/deterioration of the rubber
- Check for any previous repairs not in accordance with British Standards
- The general cosmetic condition of the alloy wheels
- Check for any debris marks, surface scuffs, scrapes, scratches or other minor indentations
During the Inspection, in the event that our maintenance agent identifies a treatment/repair requirement to the tyre or alloy wheel of your vehicle and which can be treated using cosmetic/tyre treatment techniques (as defined in the Terms and Conditions), we will provide:
- Tyres – Unlimited number of puncture repairs. If a repair cannot be completed, then we will replace up to 5 tyres for the duration of the agreement.
- Alloy Wheels – Up to 10 treatments for debris marks, surface scuffs, scrapes or scratches or other minor indentations. If a treatment cannot be completed, then we will contribute up to £150 for a replacement.
Treatments/repairs will be provided if due to usage the tyres/alloy wheels have suffered deterioration from the start date up to the expiry date stated in the schedule (excluding the first 30 days).
All treatments/repairs are guaranteed for 12 months.
Treatments which are not included:
- Any Maintenance Treatment/Repair request which was not completed during the period specified in the terms and conditions.
- The costs relating to losses normally covered under a comprehensive road risks insurance policy (whether or not an excess applies) or losses resulting from a road traffic accident to the vehicle.
- As a result of fire or theft of the vehicle, tyres or alloy wheels.
- Where the alloy wheel is perforated, cracked or distorted.
- General wear and tear, deterioration, oxidisation, hail, corrosion, neglect or a defect.
- Any tyre repairs/replacement if the tread depth is less than the legal limit.
- Any loss of use of your vehicle or any additional costs related to the maintenance or inspection events of any kind.