What your plan covers
Having your car, van or motorcycle serviced in line with the manufacturer’s specification is central to supporting reliability, safety and economy. The good news is, by opting for a Service Plan, you will have paid for the work required before your vehicle visits our service department. Your Service Plan can be tailored to suit all your vehicle servicing needs.
What’s more, your Service Plan is inflation-proof; if the price of parts or labour increases during the term of the plan, no problem – you won’t pay more.
Depending on the Service Plan you purchased and your own individual needs, you may have opted to include additional benefits. This can include regular MOTs, health checks and fluid changes. Check your documentation pack or contact your dealership for further details.
How your plan works
It is really simple: your monthly Direct Debit covers the cost of all routine maintenance work – and any additional benefits included – for the service intervals shown on your documentation. By maintaining your payments, you will have enough money in your account ready to pay for the work required when your service is due.
The possible exception to this is if you cover a greater mileage than originally estimated when your plan was created which would mean your service was due ahead of your payment schedule. Whilst this means that you would need to "top-up" your payment, you could also arrange to reschedule your Direct Debit to accommodate your higher mileage.
Features & benefits
- Inflation-proof servicing – even if the parts or labour prices rise, your payments won’t. The price you agreed with John Banks secures all your routine servicing for the agreed period.
- No "service cost shock" – as you return to the service department to collect your vehicle, you know that the bill is already settled. It’s a good feeling!
- Maintained fuel economy – a properly serviced vehicle will run more efficiently. You can drive mile after mile knowing that your vehicle is in top condition for saving fuel.
- Safety secured – by having your vehicle serviced regularly, you can rest assured that manufacturer-trained technicians will check all key safety areas.
- Increased resale value – a full service history (FSH) is a significant asset to boost the trade-in value of your vehicle.
For full details of what is covered for full transparency we advise all customers to view the terms and conditions here with Renault Service Plans