Our innovative tyre and alloy wheel maintenance plan has been designed to provide regular scheduled attendance for the visual appearance of alloy wheels and the general condition of the tyres. It is NOT a policy of insurance.
Our plan includes:
- Initial and periodic maintenance inspections
- Cleanse and visual check on listed items
- Treatments/Repairs for:
1. Alloy Wheels
If the alloy wheel has suffered deterioration in the form of:
- Debris marks
- Surface scuffs
- Minor indentations
Up to 10 treatments. If a treatment cannot be completed, then we will contribute up to £150 for a replacement.
Unlimited number of puncture repairs. If a repair cannot be completed, then
we will replace up to 5 tyres for the duration of agreement.
- Kerbing and scuffing to alloy wheels is covered.
- Making a claim does not affect no claims bonuses.
- One call is all it takes to summon an expert repair technician.
- No website, no forms to complete and no complications.
- Repairs carried out at your home or at work, at their convenience.
- John Banks can also arrange this for you.
- Should you come to sell your car then the retail value is optimised.