AutoProtect, through its partner Call Assist, is able to offer a 24/7 breakdown recovery service. This can be provided to customers as a standalone product or alongside our warranty product range.
The dynamic emergency assistance service is designed by experts to suit us as a dealer and you as a customer.
The Call Assist Rescue Controllers are trained to the highest degree and are backed by the latest computer technology and mapping facilities together with a fully trained network of Recovery Operators throughout the UK.
Your car refuses to start or breaks down? Always a pain, to say the least, whether at home, at work or out and about.
Even the most reliable of vehicles can let you down sometimes, and it could cost a fortune to recover. Unless you invest in Breakdown Recovery from AutoProtect.
- Auto Protect pay call out fees and mileage charges needed to repair or assist with the vehicle.
- If unable to repair the vehicle at the roadside the Recovery Controller will assist in the following way:
Arrange for your vehicle, the driver and up to 5 passengers to be recovered to the nearest garage able to undertake the repair, or;
If not possible at the time of the breakdown, they will arrange for your vehicle, the driver and up to 5 passengers to be transported to their home address or original destination.
- Operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
- Fully trained network of Recovery Operators throughout the United Kingdom.
- Alternative travel arrangements whilst your vehicle is being repaired.
- Emergency overnight accommodation.
- Recovery of caravans and trailers attached to your vehicle
- Message service.
AutoProtect provide flexible, adaptable products designed to suit your specific requirements and work closely with the John Banks Group to offer you our customers these facilities to make the most of your motoring needs.