About Suzuki Car Finance
Your car finance plan helps to spread the cost of a new or used car. Instead of paying the full amount up front, you pay monthly with interest. Our dealerships offer a range of finance products to suit individual preferences and circumstances, such as Hire Purchase, Personal Contract Purchase and Lease Purchase. We also have a rental product known as Contract Hire, which is not subject to interest.
Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Finance provided by Suzuki Finance, which is a trading style of Suzuki Financial Services Limited, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
Contract hire is provided by Suzuki Personal Contract Hire or Suzuki Contract Hire, trading styles of Lex Autolease Limited, 25 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7HN.
Terms and Conditions
Hire Purchase (HP)
Finance is available to UK residents aged 18 years or over, subject to status. This video is intended merely to give you information on how Hire Purchase works. Suzuki Finance is a trading style of Suzuki Financial Services Limited, part of Lloyds Banking Group, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
Personal Contract Hire (PCH)
Personal Contract Hire is provided subject to status by Suzuki Personal Contract Hire, which is a trading style of Lex Autolease Limited. Registered office: 25 Gresham Street, London EC2V 7HN. Applicants must be over 18 and a UK resident. Ownership of the vehicle remains with Lex Autolease Limited and the vehicle must be handed back at the end of the term. Return and mileage conditions apply.
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
Your regular monthly repayments are low because it is the nature of a PCP product that a significant proportion of the total amount payable is repayable at the end of your agreement by one large final repayment payable one month after you have paid all your other repayments.
Credit is available to UK residents aged 18 years or over, subject to status. If finance is needed when making a part exchange, you will need to enter into a new agreement (subject to status). Under the goods return option, you will have to make additional payments if the car is not in good condition for its age and mileage, or if the car has exceeded its allowed mileage. This video is intended merely to give you information on how Personal Contract Purchase works. Suzuki Finance is a trading style of Suzuki Financial Services Limited, part of Lloyds Banking Group, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
Have a Look at Suzuki Finance Video's Here to select your preferred option
WHAT IS SUZUKI HIRE PURCHASE?
Want to own your car at the end of your journey? Well Suzuki Finance Hire Purchase could help you buy your dream car, while spreading the cost.
All you need to do is agree an initial deposit with the dealer, as well as your agreement term and monthly payment amount. Then the dealer will submit the finance application to us and, subject to your application being approved, you can just drive it away – and after you’ve made all the payments including the interest the car’s all yours.
How it works
- Flexible deposit options – 0% deposit may be available subject to status.
- Fixed interest rate. Pay over the chosen period 1 – 5 years in equal monthly payments.
- After all the payments have been made, you own the car.
- Borrow any amount from £1,500 – £50,000 for new or used cars.
- Set your payments to suit your budget.
- Choose any new or used car up to ten years old:
- Cars up to 10 years old – repay over 1 – 4 years
- Cars up to 6 years old – repay over 1 – 5 years
WHAT IS SUZUKI PERSONAL CONTRACT HIRE?
If you’re looking for a journey where you hand the keys back at the end, Personal Contract Hire is the way to go.
Personal Contract Hire is a fixed-cost, rental agreement. You choose a new vehicle, agree the maximum annual mileage and length of agreement, and then pay an initial rental followed by fixed monthly rentals to suit your budget. You can even make sure your car stays in tip-top shape by adding on vehicle maintenance as part of your agreement (subject to paying a maintenance charge which is added to your monthly rental).
How It Works
- Choose from an advance rental of 1 – 21 months giving flexibility to set your monthly rentals to suit your budget.
- Regular monthly rentals over a term of 2 – 5 years.
- At the end of the contract you must return the vehicle*
*At the end of the contract, you must return the vehicle and will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the agreed mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms, excess charges may apply. The vehicle should be returned to us in a condition that meets the BVRLA ‘Fair wear and tear’ guidelines, otherwise charges may be incurred. Fair wear and tear guidelines can be found on the BVRLA website at
WHAT IS SUZUKI PERSONAL CONTRACT PURCHASE?
Want flexibility at the end of your journey? Well with Suzuki Finance Personal Contract Purchase you can keep your monthly payments lower by deferring a significant proportion of the amount of credit to the final payment.
First, you agree an initial deposit, how many miles you are likely to travel each year, vehicle model and how long you want the agreement to run for. The final lump sum repayment is our predicted value (also known as the guaranteed future value, GFV) of your car based on this information. The deposit and predicted value are deducted from the price of the vehicle and the remaining balance and interest provides you with low fixed monthly repayments. The dealer will submit the finance application to us and subject to your application being approved; you can just drive your car away.
Options at the end of the agreement are:
- Part exchange the vehicle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
- Return the vehicle and not pay the Final Lump Sum Payment. Subject to
terms and conditions.
- Pay the Final Lump Sum Payment to own the vehicle.
How it works
- Borrow any amount from £1,500 – £50,000.
- Available on new or used Cars (used up to 3 years old).
- Personal Contract Purchase is also available to limited Companies on a non-regulated basis.
- Guaranteed Future Value assuming the vehicle is returned to us under the Goods Return option.
- Set payments to suit your budget.
- Set your annual mileage up to 24,000 miles a year. Your annual mileage will affect your monthly payments and guaranteed Future Value.
- For used vehicles up to 3 years old the maximum permitted vehicle mileage at the start of the agreement is 3,000 miles per month of age or a maximum 60,000 miles.