Love it? Look after it with Suzuki Insurance.
Suzuki Insurance gives you great value annual cover for your new pride and joy. It has been put together specifically for Suzuki Owners, protecting your car’s resale value and safety standards.
Research shows that most people think that if they have a knock, the insurance will restore their car back to its pre-accident condition with the safety features reinstated. However in reality that’s not always the case. But with Suzuki Insurance it’s guaranteed.
In the unfortunate event of an accident, unlike most other insurers, Suzuki Insurance guarantees to:
- Fit only Suzuki genuine parts and panels
- Only direct your repair to a Suzuki approved body shop
- Provide a repair that reinstates the safety standards of your car
- Provide a five year guarantee on the quality of your Suzuki’s body shop repair
- Keep your Suzuki 100% Suzuki…Always
We think you’ll love the price too.
We'll Pay your Cancellation Fee
If you’re part way through your current policy, we’ll pay your cancellation fee to help you switch*. Just call 0800 980 1695. Offer not available online. Minimum premium applies.
GET A QUOTE
CALL 0800 980 1695
*We’ll reimburse your current insurer’s cancellation fee up to the value of 15% of your Suzuki Insurance motor premium quote. For example, if your premium is £400, we’ll pay up to £60. Most motor insurer cancellation fees are approx. £30-£50 (Research of UK motor insurance policies 2015).
Applicants for Suzuki Insurance, and all drivers to be covered on the policy, must be aged between 17 years and 79 years. Age limits may vary according to the make and model of vehicle insured. Conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
Suzuki Insurance is provided by Original Insurance Services Ltd, registered in England and Wales No. 05686831 at Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1JE and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc, registered in England No. 84638 at 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 121849).
(Calls to 0800 numbers are free when calling from a UK landline. Charges may apply when using a mobile phone or calling from abroad.)
WHAT IS COVERED?
More cover as standard
- Theft and accidental damage cover
- Unlimited misfuelling cover
- Courtesy car for the duration of the repair
- 90 days’ EU comprehensive cover
- Personal accident cover
- Factory-fitted sat-nav, stereo and fixed car-phone cover
- Replacement lock cover
- Medical treatment cover
- Cover to drive other vehicles (third party)
- Personal possessions cover
- Windscreen cover
- A brand new Suzuki if yours is written off or stolen within 12 months of new registration date
- Uninsured driver promise – your No Claims Discount won’t be affected by a claim involving an uninsured driver where the incident was not your fault
- Free 24 hour accident recovery
- UK call centre
EXTRA COVER OPTIONS
You can add extra cover options for a small additional charge.
Protect your No Claims Discount
If you have at least one year’s No Claims Discount, and haven’t had more than one fault claim in the last 12 months, you can protect it so that, even if you make a claim, you still keep your No Claims Discount at renewal. You can make one fault claim in each insurance period without losing your No Claims Discount.
Legal expenses cover
If you’re involved in a non-fault motor accident which you make a claim for under the policy, this cover pays your legal expenses up to £100,000 to recover any uninsured losses that Suzuki Insurance and your solicitor believe can be successfully claimed.
The cost to replace a lost car key and/or electronic fob for a Suzuki can be around £250.
Key Cover pays up to £1000 to replace your car or house keys if they are lost, stolen or broken, plus any locksmith charges.
- There is no limit to the number of claims you can make up to the policy limit of £1000
- Any key attached to the lost fob is covered
- Provides up to 3 days’ car hire if you are stranded or your car is unusable as a result of lost, stolen or damaged keys
- There is no excess to pay
- A claim on this policy will not affect your motor insurance No Claims Discount
Get peace of mind with Key Cover for just £19.95 a year or £1.66 a month
Guaranteed Hire Car Cover
Our standard motor insurance policy only provides you with a courtesy car for the duration of a vehicle repair following an accident.
Guaranteed Hire Car Cover additionally guarantees you a hire car if your vehicle is:
- written-off following a road accident or
- stolen and not recovered
The cost of hiring a family car for a couple of weeks can be around £300, so it’s worth considering our Guaranteed Hire Car Cover to keep you and your family mobile...for less.
Stay mobile from just £27.95 a year or £2.33 a month
Get a Suzuki Insurance Quote
FREE EXCESS RETURN
Free Excess Return
When you purchase a new Suzuki, you qualify for one year’s free Excess Return worth up to £250.
- Excess Return provides up to £250 cash back for any excess payment made in the event of a motor insurance claim, whoever you are insured by.
For example, if your excess is £350, Excess Return reduces the cost to you to just £100.
2. Excess Return also covers additional excess charges imposed by some insurers, typically £200, should you choose to have the reassurance of an accident repair at a Suzuki approved bodyshop, not your insurer’s recommended repairer.
Get £250 cash back when you call Suzuki first
Following an accident, call Suzuki first (before your insurer) on 0800 107 1156 and our experts will take care of everything.
Suzuki Accident AfterCare will provide end-to-end claim handling; accident recovery, the promise of a repair at a Suzuki approved bodyshop and the fitting of Suzuki genuine parts - helping to protect your car’s resale value, safety ratings and warranties.
You will also have use of a free courtesy car for the duration of the repair. For more details on accident aftercare click here
Registering for Excess Return
Your Suzuki dealer will register you for Excess Return.
Make sure your dealer gives you your free Excess Return certificate and remember to save 0800 107 1156 as Suzuki First in your phone.
Existing Suzuki customers
If you’re not planning on buying a new Suzuki, you can buy Excess Return for life’s what if’s for just £19.95 a year, call 0800 316 3096.
Download an Excess return leaflet
Terms and conditions
- Promotion on offer to customers purchasing a new Suzuki from 16th February 2015
- Excess Return will only respond if you call us first after an accident, the claim is reported to and managed by Suzuki Accident AfterCare and the repair is carried out at a Suzuki Approved Bodyshop.
- Excess Return is only available to customers who purchase a new Suzuki from a Suzuki dealership
- Excess Return excludes standalone glass claims.
- Nationwide accident recovery applies provided you make a claim.
- Only one Excess Return policy issued per car.
- The policy is valid for 1 year. You will be invited to renew a few weeks prior to the expiry date.
- For full details, please read the policy document.
- Suzuki GB reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
Suzuki Excess Return is provided by Original Insurance Services Limited, registered in England and Wales at Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 487185). The policy is underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance SA (IPA) which is fully owned by the AXA Assistance Group. Inter Partner Assistance is a Belgian firm authorised by the Belgian National Bank and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA register number 202664).
Suzuki Insurance Policy Book Downloads